Tuesday, December 24, 2013

All I want for Christmas


I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just some things I need... Here comes my list of things that I wish to find from Santa's sack tonight:

1. Black beanie with a text. I'm so into this kind of beanies, and this time I want the text to be something little provoking like I see dead haters or something...

2. Sweater. The best present for the winter days. I found this one from Polyvore and there wasn't a label on it so I probably never gonna get it, but I wish something same like.

3. Chelsea boots!!! I've been looking for them for ages but haven't found any pair that would have been good enough. I hope Santa is a better shopper than I am.

4. #FASHION top. I saw this great top in Vero Moda, but there wasn't my size left so I couldn't buy it. There was also this top with "#GOODLOOKING" text on it. That would do the same job.

5. Leggings with back pockets and zippers. I love to wear leggings but most of my leggings looks like I had forgotten my pants at home. The pockets and zippers would make them look like real pants. Maybe.

6. Black hat. This is one is something I have seen in Lookbook. I would love to try how it would look on my head. Probably stupid tho...

7. Coat with leather sleeves. I guess this is one of the trends that is going on right now. I'm completely in love with this kind of coats and I think they look just wonderful. Must have!

8. Dark red lipstick. It would be perfect for the last days of this year. Also, I have been looking for one for a long time.

9. Make up brushes. Since it's end of the year, it's perfect time to renew my make up brushes and take a clear start for the year. Literally.

10. Liquid eyeliner. I tested my friends' eyeliner couple weeks ago and fell in love with it. It actually made me look like a human so this is also a must-have!


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment