Monday, July 6, 2015

Sunny day


Hello sweethearts! 

After two crazy action-packed months, I'm trying to find my way back into the blogging world. And when I say "action-packed", I mean auditions for several universities,  graduation from my one-year acting studies, twelve-hour days in my new working place, Linnanmäki (Finnish amusement park), a move back to my home town for the summer and all the other wild stuff in between them. But now, the summer is finally here with its sunny days and amazing fashion trends and I'm planing to share them with you.

Today's post is a lifestyle post about last Friday, since I was having a such a blast then! I had a day off and the weather was absolutely beautiful so I had to make the most out of it: First, I hit the beach to get some summer color and to dip myself into the surprisingly warm lake water. Then we headed to the local sushi bar, Kin Sushi, to spoil ourselves with their delicious buffet. Oh, how much I love sushi, especially their sushi!! To make the day even better, we had a fancy girls night, at the end of the day, with some bubbly, strawberries and cocktail snacks. 
Not a bad way to spend a day off, right? 


Nothing ends a post better than funny faces! Lovely ladies, aren't we... ;)
-sv-

4 comments :

  1. Pretty dress and that sushi looks scrumptious.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and amazing pics=)
    KISSES from Italy
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sunshine is gorgeous and I love that red dress! The sun feels a long way off in Scotland at the moment Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sushi looks incredible, I've not had any for ages, now I'm really craving it! You look gorgeous as well. Looks like you've had a lovely few days. Love your photos :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete